ART DIRECTOR + DESIGNER
Good design, like a good story bring ideas to life.
I help brands tell their story with meaningful visual solutions rooted in human-centered design. I am a dynamic creative who understands the entire design process, from creative problem solving to pixel pushing.
Let's connect and collaborate! In the meantime, checkout portfolio.
MY KNOWLEDGE LEVEL IN SOFTWARE
DESIGN LEADERSHIP SKILLS:
Strategy. Creativity. Results.
Work from a brief with a copywriter, generating ideas to present to the client.
Work with Designers to produce an effective advertising campaign.
Manage specialists, such as artists and photographers, to work on projects.
Managing projects and working within a budget.
Edit final projects for presentation to the client.
Bringing a Brand to life.
• Visual problem-solving ability.
• Proficient in design industry software programs.
• Basic HTML knowledge.
• Digital design skills.
• Print and production design skills.
• Environmental graphic design skills.
• Social media strategy and experience.
• Typography nerd.
• Present concepts to team and client.
• Photography and photo editing skills.
Completed leadership trainging at FOCUS Institute.
Communication skill to motivate team to work toward a common goal.
Motivate and uplift team members.
Create culture of trust.
Encourage team to innovate through competency and confidence.
• Understand B2B and B2C relationships.
• Creative concepting for buyers journey.
• Focused sales enablement strategy.
• Apply results and analytics to project development.